What an incredibly past few days it has been! There was a little bit of a scram there, attempting to raise all last funds before my departure. I am very amazed to say that at this point I have only $175 left to raise, praise the Lord!! Once again the Lord has provided in some incredible ways, and I have been incredibly humbled by this journey I have been taken on. If there are any of you left who wish to donate, I would be extremely grateful for the last push to be 100% supported! If any extra funds are raised, they will be given into the team fund. Thank you all for your incredible support and for your prayers. This process has been challenging and strengthening for my own walk. Never once has God failed me, and I pray that the ways in which He has provided for me might also serve as an encouragement to you! My team would appreciate your prayers this next week, as we prepare to depart tomorrow. Please pray that God might prepare our hearts further as we travel and that His hands would be over our work and conversations. May we bring all the glory back to Him! Look forward to keeping you all updated with posts and pictures!! Have a happy New Years!!
Any last donations may be sent to
William Jessup University
333 Sunset Boulevard
Rocklin, CA, 95765
List 'Amsterdam Trip' on memo line
Do not include my name on the check, instead write that the check is for Jeremy Devers on a separate piece of paper.
Aiming High,
Jeremy
No comments:
Post a Comment