For those of you who have supported my parents in their full time ministry, thank you. You have helped shape more lives than you could imagine, mine included. I often joke that becoming a full time ministry worker was the worst financial decision my father ever made. Even in the face of financial uncertainty and a cloudy future, my parents continue to step forward and persevere to the ministry they have been called to. Their walk, heart for unreached people groups, and passion for ministry has served as a huge inspiration in my own life and many others they have come in contact with. They would not be where they are today without the financial help you have given.
For those who have supported my brother in his short-term trips and YWAM studies, thank you. The growth in his life due to these experiences is so evident. He is a passionate (young) man of God and continually walks on the path of faith and has already battled some extremely difficult situations in his young age, handling these with incredible faith and spiritual maturity. He would not be where he is today without the financial help you have given.
For those that have personally assisted in financially supporting me in my missions endeavors, thank you. I am so undeserving of the gifts that have been so consistently lavished on me and the prayer and support I have received from many of you. Not only have my experiences played a huge role in shaping me, but I have been able to come in contact with countless people around the world, empowered with the love of Christ and a call to meet people where they are. I would not be where I am today without the financial help you have given.
Being in that I am not asking for any financial contributions from you for this trip, I would fully appreciate your prayers!

No comments:
Post a Comment