And now for a small Philippines update: I will be leaving for Manila in 16 days!!
Thank you so much for all of you who have prayed for me and my trip and have made financial contributions!
God has continued to provide since my last update and at this point I am standing at about 85% covered for total expenses.
I have been continually humbled as money has trickled in and people have encouraged me for this upcoming summer.
If you have been considering making a donation, it's not too late! I am still in need of a few hundreds dollars and am praying that the Lord will provide all the finances I need for the trip before my quickly arriving departure date.
Thank you all again so much! I look forward to talking to you from the other side of the ocean very soon!
http://www.active.com/donate/christianteamorg
No comments:
Post a Comment